Pile Testing services Provider Company in Surat, Gujarat, India
Grimtech is an India based pile testing company. We bring together the latest scientific and technological expertise and 0to provide dynamic pile testing service and analysis. Grimtech provides a complete range of site pile testing and pile condition reporting services to the construction industry. Our testing services include Pile Integrity Testing (PIT); Dynamic Pile Testing (DPT); Cross Hole Sonic Logging (CHSL); pile length measuring and consultancy on the capacity and serviceability of piles. We use the latest site testing equipment and analysis software to provide a fast, efficient and cost effective services.
Our Pile testing services includes:
- Soil testing laboratory/Geotechnical investigation.
- Static pile load test upto 2500t load in compression, pull out, lateral.
- Dynamic load test of pile.
- Pile integrity test using pdi.
- Conducting ndt using ultrasonic, rebound hammer, vibration meter, rebar locator
We introduce ourselves as people who happen to specialize in Pile Testing – nondestructive. The activities done by us includes:
- Pile integrity Test (PIT-PET)
- Dynamic Pile Load Testing (PDA Testing) – pile load test without sandbags/concrete blocks
- Pile Cross hole Sonic Logging test (CHUM/CHA)
Our Pile Testing Team
Grimtech team developed the “us testcrete” system based on experience gained from many years of service and hundreds of projects. Pile test performs pile load tests, as well as construction designing works. The main scope of our services is pile load testing, both for piles and diaphragm walls. We deliver the full package of measurements static pile load testing, dynamic pile load testing, and integrity testing of concrete piles
There is a lot of different types of piles in the market, many other type of piles have been occurred in the market and still increasing due to improvement of piling technology. Driving method, type of piling machine, procedure of piling are all take into consideration in choosing type of pile.
We are working on following different Pile testing services
- Pile Integrity Tester’ (PIT) for Low Strain Integrity Testing
- Pile Integrity Test – PIT
Pile Integrity Test – PIT performs Low Strain integrity testing, also called Sonic Echo or Pulse Echo Testing. Pile Integrity Test – PIT may be used for auger cast-in-place (CFA) piles, drilled shafts, driven concrete piles, concrete filled pipes and timber piles. It detects potentially dangerous defects such as major cracks, necking, soil inclusions or voids and, in some situations, can determine unknown lengths of piles that support existing bridges or towers.
Pile Integrity Test – PIT test consists of attaching an accelerometer to the top or side of the foundation to be tested. The accelerometer acquires data resulting from the impact of a small hand held hammer (instrumented or not). If a defect is present along the shaft, its size and location can be estimated by analyzing the propagation and reflection of the wave induced on the foundation by the ammer impact. It is also possible to estimate the depth of the pile toe.
The Pile Integrity Tester – PIT gives peace of mind that a pile or shaft is free of major cracks and voids, prior to construction of the superstructure. A pile integrity test is also known as low strain dynamic test, sonic echo test, and low strain integrity test. This integrity test is one of the methods for assessing the condition of piles or shafts. It is cost effective and not very time consuming.
Dynamic Pile Testing (DPT)
Dynamic load testing – DPT is a cost effective alternative to conventional static load testing for a wide variety of pile types and sites. Instead of costly proof-loading with kentledge or anchor piles, the technique uses a heavy falling weight such as a piling hammer to impart a short duration impact to the pile head, whilst monitoring the pile response using temporarily attached transducers. The pile response to dynamic loading may be used to provide the foundation designer with an interpreted pile capacity, and can usually provide additional information that is difficult to obtain via static load testing.
We are specialist in following services:
- Non-destructive testing of piles utilizing the High Strain Dynamic Pile Testing.
- Low Strain Pile Integrity Testing.
- Sonic Integrity Logging methods.
- Vibration Monitoring.
- Sound Measurement.
Cross Hole Sonic Logging (CHSL)
The Cross Hole Sonic Logging – CHSL is used to detect defects in concrete structures and in other solid structures such as rock or concrete-rock interfaces. Defects that may be detected using sonic logging include: honeycombing; segregation due to improper concrete placement methods, washout of cement due to groundwater flow, cracks in pile shafts due to shrinkage, inclusion of foreign material causing contamination of concrete, necking and arching of piles due to collapse of side walls during withdrawal of temporary liners.
Why you should choose to us for Pile test?
- We are conscientious in our work and always punctual.
- We own all necessary equipment, including reaction beams, and we organize all site works ourselves.
- We are specialists in carrying out complex load tests of all types, providing fully engineered packages.
- We carry out full design work in-house for load tests.
- We use only the most modern, accurate and reliable measuring techniques and are familiar with all codes and specifications
- We are an independent company and our results are objective and unbiased.
- We are mobile and flexible to fully meet your needs.
Advantages of Pile Testing:
- Designed especially for pile testing
- Can test a greater number of piles
- Perform cross-hole sonic logging and low strain integrity testing in the same instrument.
- Stores ultrasonic and sonic signals
- Plot “waterfall” graphs and energy graphs if required
- Rugged system
- Battery operation – up to 8 hours
- Menu driven software
- Rugged memory – disk on chip – unlike hard disk it cannot fail
- High quality electronics and signal processing
- Increased quality assurance
- Operate to standards
- Tests are carried out quickly
- It is compact and reliable
- Cost effective
Pile Testing Projects
- Current Projects for Pile Foundation & Testing
- Pile Load Test
- Dynamic / Pile Integrity Test
Pile Testing services Provider Company in Surat, Gujarat, India Grimtech is an India based pile testing company. We bring together the latest scientific and technological expertise and 0to provide dynamic pile testing service and analysis. Grimtech provides a complete range … Continue reading